Grace Community Church of Seal Beach is located at 138 8th Street on the corner of Eighth Street and Central Avenue in Old Town Seal Beach. The easiest way to find us is to turn south on Main Street from Pacific Coast Highway. Upon reaching Central (the second stop sign), turn right. The church will be on your left, across the street from the fire station.
For directions, click here or on the map to the left.
WHERE DO I PARK?
If it is your first time at Grace we invite you to park in the back of the church in designated visitor parking spots. Signs are out on Sunday morning for you to find this parking.
PARKING IS PERMITTED
• In the spaces on church property behind the church if you are disabled
or have special needs.
• In the lot across from the church on Sundays until 1:00 PM except in
spaces marked OCFD Personnel Only or along the wall next to the Fire Department.
• In the library lot on Electric Ave. until 1:00 PM.
• In the paid beach parking lot at the end of 8th St. ($3 for two hours; $6 for all day)
• On Main Street–be sure to keep track of your time.
• In the metered parking lots on the east side of Main Street towards the beach.
• In the two metered parking lots on the north side of Electric Ave.
DO NOT PARK
• In the Main Street merchant spaces in alley behind the church
• In the private business lots in Old Town (i.e. Hennessey's, Bank of America, Old City Hall)
• In the OCFD Personnel spaces across the street
• In the spaces on church property behind the church, unless you are disabled or have special needs