Outside of the Sunday gathering for worship, the various groups we offer are a great place to get to know others, grow in the gospel, and learn what it means to share life together. Some groups meet weekly. Others meet less frequently. Some groups will include dinner. Others won't. The point is to be together regularly enough to both encourage and challenge each other in following Jesus.
HOW CAN I JOIN A GROUP?
- Check out our Groups Booklet
- Find the group that's right for you
- Contact the leader
- Have fun and grow!
WHAT IF I'D LIKE TO LEAD A GROUP?
To on-board great leaders, we have the following criteria for those who'd like to lead:
- You've been involved in at least one group at Grace
- You schedule a conversation with Pastor Tim about the group you'd like to lead
- You submit a Group Leader Application - here
- You agree to participate in Group Leader training
Contact Pastor Tim for more information at: email@example.com or 562-596-1605 ext. 12